ASK ABOUT OUR KINZE PLANTERS IN STORAGE!July 28, 2016
Kinze3600 16RN MechFebruary 28, 2017
GREAT DEALS NEW DRAGO SERIESII CORN HEADS!
Call For Options & Prices
THE DRAGO SERIES II
The goal of any corn harvesting operation is to get as much yield as possible. The Drago Series II corn heads include advanced Kernel Capture Technology™ that virtually eliminates waste during harvesting. The corn head is designed to chop the stalk after the ear is removed, ensuring no ears are lost during chopping. This is thanks to the oversized idler sprocket that extends well in front of the corn row.
Key Drago Series II features include:
- Automatic Self-Adjusting Deck Plates: These deck plates prevent kernels and ears from slipping through with no need for operator intervention.
- Longer Knife Rollers: Long, low-profile rollers help reduce ear bounce and shelling loss, while increasing ear retention.
- Overlapping Gathering Chains: The large idler sprockets enable chain fingers to overlap and allow for more aggressive chain function.
- Revolutionary Chopping System Design: The rear-mounted chopping process enables ear harvesting before stalk chopping.
- High-Precision Gear Boxes: The Drago is the only corn head equipped with gearboxes that are milled with such a high level of precision that shimming is not required. This ensures increased durability and longer head life.