SAVE THE DATE…………
AUGUST 8th, 9th & 10th, 2017
Leave Tuesday Aug 8th (Snacks & non-alcoholic drinks on bus provided.)
Wednesday August 9th Experience Kinze 9:00am-4:00pm
- Continental breakfast & lunch @ Kinze provided
Kinze has been working hard to develop new products and features to solve customer’s challenges. Come see the launch of these new products and learn about their features, technologies & agronomy trends.
- Breakout sessions; Trends by Agronomist Ken Ferrie and 50 Years of Disruptive Innovation; Stories from John Kinzenbaw.
- Visit the Kinze Innovation Centre and take a factory tour.
- Limit 2 dealer representatives from each dealership
- Limit 2 representatives from each farm operation
- No children under 18 years old
- Must have a valid passport and no criminal record for border crossing.
- Must register and pay ahead to secure your spot: Cost $250/person
- $250.00 – Includes bus transportation and hotel room, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, snacks & drinks on bus (2 people per room, spouses welcome)
- Currently, we are looking for interest to book a bus holding 47 people to visit Kinze
- First come first serve. Space is limited. Fee will be added to your account at time of registration (Full reimbursement if we don’t fill bus)
Head for Home Thursday, August 10th
- Continental breakfast, snacks & non-alcoholic drinks on bus provided
- Making a stop in Moline, IL at the John Deere Pavilion
All other meals are the traveler’s responsibility.
Please contact Colleen if you are interested in this adventure
Phone: 519-678-3206 or email: [email protected]
Put your ticket on your Kearney Planters account and get the write off!
Exact itinerary to follow for registered participants.